Friday 28 May 2010

Busy Friday too! Germany And France Squares

Hi Everyone!

Just popping in to show you the Squares which came in today! Thanks very much to Stefanie in Germany and also Lili 49 in France. They both sent me in Blue and White Squares and also Flower Squares for both of the Challenges! The Squares are all lovely and I would like to thank you both for making them for SIBOL.

I went outside as it was a nice afternoon and took some photos for you. Please enjoy... and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the beautiful squares that you've been showing off - it makes me itch to get started on some of my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely squares.
    It's great to see how many people join the Sibol party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!