Saturday 8 May 2010

Put your Sunglasses on Ladies!

Hi Everyone!

Just popping in on a Saturday to show you the latest Squares from Maytauras on the MSE Forum.  She has very kindly sent me some great Squares they are so brightly coloured! Wonderful for both our 'sun' theme Challenge and indeed our 'Flower' Challenge.  It's always nice to see Ladies from MSE help me out with Squares and I really do appreciate it.  So thank you very much Maytauras!

Here's your Slide Show!




Back to my Crocheting and Politics, (I'm hooked on it!) :)

3 comments:

  1. Running to grab those 100% UV protection ones. You know the kind that wrap around your head that the Senior, Seniors wear. If these doesn't brighten and cheer up their day, I don't know what will.

    Love Em' -
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I really do need my sunglasses! Great stuff - if only our weather could be that bright and sunny! Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely squares Sue. I'm going to make some blue and white willow pattern coloured ones next...when I'm cured of my african flower addiction!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!