Tuesday 8 June 2010

Wednesdays Squares from Australia.

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all okay.  Just popping in to show you some lovely Squares which came in today from Quoin (Net) Flickr.  You probably know she has a blog called 'Nets Pets'. I'm very pleased to say that she has sent me some SIBOL Squares, along with her Mom too.  Isn't it nice when we have Mom's join us!

The Squares are simply lovely and they only took around a week to come from Australia, not bad going I thought. Thank you so much Net and 'Mom'.  Would you like to see the Slide Show? If you haven't been over to SIBOL, please check my 'spin-off' blog out.  There's always such a lot of lovely Squares arrive at my home as you well know.

Here's the Slide Show enjoy! Thank you Net and 'Mom'.


1 comment:

  1. I just love meeting new friends via SIBOL. Blue and White already to head your way. Hope to get out in the next day or so.....

    Always a pleasure to stop by.

    Toodles,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!