Saturday 26 June 2010

Saturday Squares

Hi Everyone!

Well the weekend has started and it's hot once again.  Do you know I think I am a 'winter person'. I just love to sit in front of the fire and snuggle up.  This heat gets to me and I find it so uncomfortable to crochet. I can't believe that we had all that terrible snow at the beginning of the year and we longed for the summer.  Now its' here I'm moaning because it's too hot.....  I think I need some 'Strawberries and Cream'.  Let's see if I have any.......





Well yes thats right I certainly do have some 'Strawberries and Cream'.  These Squares are good enough to eat. Jenfur 43 very kindly sent them to me for the Challenge.  Aren't they just wonderful, so tempting! You have made a brilliant job I really love them thank you!

I'm going to show you the Squares that I have had come in today.  BrendaS2 has very kindly made me some Squares and they are full of wonderful colours. They are so pretty. I just love them. There's a few I can use for the Flower Challenge still which I am working on and the others can be fitted in to. So please have a look at Brenda's Slide Show. I hope you enjoy looking at them as I do....




Brenda and Jenfur43 thank you so much. Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. More wonderful squares!
    Those strawberry and cream ones are very unique and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful strawbs and cream squares- I have to think about this ...I just received your lovely card sue. I really love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are such wonderful squares. Jen's are so original and I love Brenda's colours and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! Such beautiful squares and a lovely garden. Besides Attic 24 you are my second most favorite blog. I am saving some of your beautiful photo's to hang on my wall. The inspirtation makes my day so sunny when I can't get out.
    I also crochet but to have such lovely pics to print out and pretty up my room makes a very bright spot in my day and whenI wake up in a blue mood these squares and pics, well they pick me up and I bring out my handy little hook.
    I am an older lady and my plan is to leave my children and grandchildren afghans and pillows and quilts and hand work I do while sitting here each day
    Thank you so much for the inspitation.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!