Sunday 7 March 2010

'TEAM BLOGGING' - On SIBOL www.sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com

Hi Everyone!

Well if you haven't heard of my 'spin off blog'. http://www.sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com/ I hope you'll pop over. Really this is a blog where my Squares will be posted but I'm hoping that when you send me a Square you'll tell me where the pattern was obtained from. So this blog would be for information about the Squares if that makes sense.

I'm always on the look out for trying out new things. Have you heard of 'Team Blogging?'. I think I have invited my friends okay. I think you will have to sign up for a Google account that will allow you access to my blog. When you're all set up you will hopefully be able to write your own post which will go straight into my blog. For example Kim might like to write about the Intarsia Square she made with the x in. Or Maria might like to say something about the Squares she sent. Of course we can chat about anything. You might like to suggest a forum you know where I can advertise my project. Or we can just have a coffee break chat! Lets hope people will reply to each others posts. I'll have to be honest I don't know much about this how it actually works. Shall we see what we can come up with. Maybe if you make a Square you can upload the photo with some writing about it. Its just an idea of mine.

If you are involved in the project and would like an invitation please email me or leave a comment on my blog and I'll get an invitation sent out to you.

Monday. Pleased to say Maria has posted on SIBOL. Anyone else ? x
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!