Wednesday 5 November 2014

Sunshine Blankets, Shawl, Butterflies and Fingerless Gloves arrive today!

Good afternoon,

I'm pleased you have popped in to the 'SIBOL' Blog I have some beautiful items to show you.

First of all may I thank Gill for two beautiful Sunshine Blankets. Wow! Just look at these. We are getting some really colourful Blankets in lately.






With added Butterflies too thanks so much Gill. They really are beautiful. I know the Homes are going to love them once  again. So bright and cheerful!

Next we have received a Sunshine Blanket, Shawl and Fingerless Gloves from Jayne.
How busy you have been!

Just take a look at what we have received ....





What a pretty Blanket! Love the colour combinations.
.


A great selection of Fingerless Gloves just what you need on days like this.
I'm sure they will be very useful to the Residents on their days out.



Pretty Butterflies for our stash and a cozy Shawl too!



Thank you so much Jayne.

All the items are just wonderful thank you both very much indeed.

I have to say in closing that our end date for receiving Blankets, Shawls and Christmas Gifts is the end of November. This will give me time to give everything out. As always I am very grateful to everyone that supports the 'SIBOL' Project. Thank you.

Any enquries please do not hesitate to contact me

I'm Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Bye for now

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!