Wednesday 13 August 2014

Butterflies

Good Afternoon,

002

I would like to thank Bettina from Switzerland for these beautiful
'SIBOL' Butterflies.

Made in beautiful colours these really are going to brighten our
'Sunshine Blankets' for the Elderly.

The Residents in the Homes love our Butterflies and they really
are talking points for them.

So a Big Thank You to Bettina today!


Now I have another Shawl to show you.
This one was made by me!
I don't have much time to make anything myself for 'SIBOL' as
taking photos of your work and writing the Blog takes up a lot of my time.
But these Shawls are reasonably quick to make so I hope I can make a few more.
Plus the fact I've had my Daughter at home with her broken ankle.

I do hope tomorrow that cast comes off!!

Here's my attempt.

003


If there is anything you would like to ask me please feel free to mail
me 

I'm Sue 
on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks for popping in today!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!