Tuesday 23 July 2013

'Sweet Memories and Autumn Glory'.

Good Morning,

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

I would like to thank 'tangled_web' for the beautiful Blankets received today.  A lot of thought has gone into both blankets but especially the first one. If you look closely you will see that each Square has a 'sweet theme' how exciting!

It's called 'Sweet Memories'. 'tangled_web' has enclosed a card for the person who receives this blanket and she writes what has inspired her to make this blanket.

'There's a little sweet shop stall in the Indoor Market where I live in Wales. My daughter and I are good friends with the lady who owns it and we recently made her a 'sweetie' blanket I thought I would make another for the wonderful 'SIBOL' project. I hope you like it!"

The 'loose' sweets are from 
top left hand corner:-

Gobstoppers, Pear drops, Strawberry Bootlace, Toffee Blocks (with hammer), Barley Sugars,
Lollipops, Licorice Allsorts, Everton Mints, Peppermint Creams, Parma Violets, Gingerbread Man and Licorice Sticks.

This blanket is amazing and I absolutely love it.
Well done!

002



This blanket of course is beautiful too! We certainly are churning out some wonderful blankets for the Elderly. This one is called 'Autumn Glory'. I have done my best with photos but I can assure you when you see these blankets in the flesh so to speak the colours just pop out at you. This is such a warm and cosy blanket too. A lovely size and perfect in every way.

If you want to pop over to her Blog please do! Here's the link.

The note from 'tangled_web' tells us once again what inspired her to make this blanket.

"My favourite time of year is the Autumn! I adore all the colours - the gorgeous shades of green and all the colours the leaves become. So I hope you like this 'seasonally inspired' blanket and that it keeps you warm when the days are chilly."


014


I have made a Slide Show for you now thanks so much 'tangled_web!'




Created with flickr slideshow.


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!