Wednesday 10 July 2013

A busy day at 'SIBOL' HQ - Deliveries again!

Good Morning to you all,

Over the past few weeks I have been getting the 'Sunshine Blankets' ready for another delivery. I had 27 in total when I took the photo but late last night I managed to finish the Butterfly Blanket too so that was a total of 28.

I'm very pleased to be telling you that I took 28 'Sunshine Blankets' to Alexandra House, Olton this morning.

Here's some photos if you want to have a look at the home please  follow the link. They actually have 36 Residents in their main home but also have Residents in Sheltered accommodation too. It was a pleasure to be able to tell Jamiel - The Residental Care Home Manager  about our work and show her the beautiful Blankets. She loved them and thanks you all.

001



002

I would like to thank SnazzyB over on RAVELRY for the donation of yarn this morning, very kind of you to think of us!

006

Also a big thank you to 
Great Balls of Wool
for the donation of Ribbon and yarn.
Here's the link to her beautiful Blog.

005


The Ribbon will be  very useful thank you!


I would also like to thank MarilynJG for assembling two beautiful Blankets for me.
Unfortunately, they didn't quite make today's delivery.
I found them in the porch when I got back this morning.

Marilyn has used a beautiful joining method and it really gives both Blankets a delicate feminine feel to them I think. I love the Squares too in the Blankets thanks to everyone who sent in Squares for these Blankets. 

009


014


Superb thank you Marilyn for assembling them.


Thanks to everyone for supporting the 'SIBOL' project.
If you would like to ask me anything please contact me.
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!