Tuesday 10 March 2015

Wonderful donations arrive today!

Good afternoon,

I have some really pretty Sunshine Blankets to show you today. They have been sent in by Gill K.
I can't thank you enough for these wonderful donations. As you will see all of the blankets are so
different and made in wonderful colours. They  are going to be loved once again by Residents in
a local Care Home. Such pretty designs too. Thank you.

998


997


996.


995


994 Thank you Gill K.

Not only did Gill make these superb blankets she also made a Shawl.
I have to thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your work Gill
- I love the Butterflies too.
Really beautiful.

Shawl made by Gill thank you.

Thank you 

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!