Saturday 14 March 2015

Fun on a Saturday.

Good morning and welcome!

I would like to thank 'Robebe' over on RAVELRY  for her 'SIBOL' donations received today!
Her Husband was coming  over my way and he very kindly dropped everything off for her.Great way to save postage!  I looked  inside and found two Sunshine  Blankets, two Shawls and two Sunshine Granny Squares for our special 1,000th Blanket. I am very grateful to you both thank you so much.

Let's take a look now at what was inside.








Such perfect work thank you 'Robebe'. Next we have two Squares for our special 1,000th Blanket.



It was lovely to meet your Husband  again, thank you both.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!