Friday 31 October 2014

More to see today!

Good morning to you all!

A lovely surprise this morning from uomalley, thank you so much!

We have a beautiful Knitted Shawl, a warm Scarf and some lovely hats.




I would also like to thank uomalley for the donation of Ribbon which will be very useful to us.


A pretty Butterfly card too how lovely!

uomalley the Shawl and Knitted items will be very useful to the Residents in Homes. Very often
they help out with Gardening and also go out on outings to various places. It will be lovely for the Homes to have these items to keep their Residents warm. Let's hope  it's not too cold this year.

Your work is amazing I think the Shawl is so...pretty. Thank you very much for your kind words too about our 'SIBOL'  project. They are very much appreciated. If you would like to pop over to her Blog here's the LINK.

May I remind you all please that Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Knitted items must be with me by end of November. I will be going out to the Homes early December this year.

We will be around next year for Sunshine Blankets  and Shawls so please feel free to carry on Knitting and Crocheting for our Care Homes.

My email address is
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

If you need my address thank you so much for your support!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!