Monday 20 January 2014

What's new today?

Good afternoon and welcome!

I would like to thank Liz from Loving Hands for sending me a beautiful 'Sunshine Blanket' today that she has made for our 'SIBOL' project. This Blanket certainly will brighten an Elderly person's day. It has such pretty coloured Squares and I think the Black joining really makes the Squares stand out.

617 'E.M' Thank you. A beautiful donated 'Sunshine Blanket' for SIBOL.



004

Not only did Liz make a 'Sunshine Blanket' she also made a Shawl too. I'm so pleased that Shawls were suggested for our project because today I received the very first one from Liz and I know on receiving it how useful they are going to be.  Certainly will take the chill off someone.

I've found some pretty Ribbon to decorate along with our 'SIBOL' Butterflies. Let's take a look now.

Shawl 1 'E.M'. Thank you! Gorgeous!



006


Absolutely superb! 

Here's the Link if you want to have a go!

I can't thank you enough for sending these two items Liz. I am so pleased you have joined our Group and I hope many more Ladies will also take part.

x Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!