Thursday 16 January 2014

Knitting and Crocheting for pleasure.

Good evening,

I just thought I would like to draw your attention to an article in the Daily Mail today about Knitting.

Here's the Link if you would like to pop over to their web site.

If you scroll down to comments after the Daily Mail post you will be able to read a lovely comment written by juliewulie. I am very grateful to you for these very kind words. It was a lovely surprise and completely made my afternoon!

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins'  today and if there are new Ladies finding us through the Daily Mail please click on 'SIBOL CHALLENGES' to read more about our work.  Everyone is welcome to join us!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!