Tuesday 22 October 2013

Are you making a Blanket for SIBOL?

Good Afternoon,

I just thought I would write a short post to tell you that the latest I can receive Sunshine Blankets for the Elderly for this year is the 30th November. This will give me chance to get the Blankets delivered first week of December.  I know everyone will be busy making their Gifts for family and friends  as well and we will be starting to wind down with 'SIBOL'.  Of course everything starts again in the New Year where we will be doing something different 'Challenge wise'. Not concentrating so much on the picture square Blankets but doing Challenges using particular Squares for example something out of the Jan Eaton Book like we have recently done with the beautiful Willlow Square. I realise not everyone likes doing Picture Squares for Blankets although the Elderly love them.

We have been very successful once again this year making Blankets for Marie Curie and of course our usual Sunshine Blankets for the Elderly and I would like to thank everyone that has supported the project.

The Blankets are always so well received and I know they are certainly talking points in the Homes.
If anyone has anything you like to ask me about our Blankets please do not hesitate to mail me.
I'm Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks once again!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!