Wednesday 16 September 2015

We're featured in 'Yours'.

Good afternoon,

Today I picked up a copy of  'Yours' magazine after I was approached by one of their writers.
Just a snippet about our work which was a little disappointing but nevertheless I've already had
an enquiry.

Yours  -  SIBOL


photo.JPG



If you are visiting our 'SIBOL' Blog for the first time today may I link you to our other Blog  'SIBOL CHALLENGES'  which gives more details about sizes of Blankets and what we need. Here's the LINK

I live in the Birmingham area but my address is  only available by contacting me on email which is

Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

I'll be most happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

x Sue x


Up-dated post. 

Kate has sent me a beautiful Granny Square Sunshine Blanket this morning and also some Shawls.  It's so nice to receive them Kate thank you so much.  I am going to take them out tomorrow to a local care Home I know Residents will love them. 

This is what Kate has sent today all made beautifully.


Kate thank you such  a pretty Sunshine Blanket.

 
photo.JPG


Kate such pretty work thank you!



I can't thank you enough.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!