Friday 17 April 2015

Pretty Shawls arrive today!

Good afternoon to you all!

I have three super Shawls to show you today. The Squares were Knitted by our 90 year old SIBOLETTE 'Irene' and Sally very kindly assembled them together  for us. They really have come out a treat.
I'm so grateful to you Sally for putting them together. The Squares are made beautifully for a 90 year old Lady.

Shawls assembled by Sally. Squares from 90 year old Irene.

I've added our pretty Butterflies and I'm sure they will be loved in the Homes.
Thank you both.

I do hope you all have a good weekend, thank you so much for
supporting the 'SIBOL' project
 and if there are any queries please contact me on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
I'm Sue 

Bye for now.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!