Monday 13 April 2015

Delivery Day!

Hi everyone!

Today I delivered 27 Sunshine Blankets and 19 Crocheted and Knitted Shawls to Tudor House Care Home in Kings Norton,  Birmingham. It's always nice to be able to deliver your beautiful work. Over the last few days I have been getting the Blankets ready for the off. They look lovely decorated with
Butterflies and Ribbons.

001


I rang up this morning and arranged to go in to meet Tony the Care Manager. He said we could have some photos with the Residents. This Lady modelled one of the Shawls.

005


004


003


002


Our Blankets will be very useful for Laps and Wheelchair use. Of course ideal to decorate bedrooms too they certainly will brighten the rooms up.

Tony gave me some names of other Homes in their Group so when I have enough I will definitely be visiting them.

Tony and Staff at Tudor House Care Home would like me to thank everyone for these wonderful donations. A big thank you from me too!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!