Thursday 28 February 2013

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 361!

Good Morning and welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I have a Ta - Dah for you. This is 'SIBOL 361' and I would like to thank everyone that has sent me Squares for this particular Blanket. It's called 'Pink Blossom'.  I had great fun once again putting this Blanket together. Each of our Blankets are 'unique' no two are the same and they are all donated to Care/Nursing Homes near to where I live.

This is a pretty Pink and White Blanket and the Squares feature a lot of beautiful Flowers. Thanks everyone!

Thanks to everyone who sent me Squares for this Blanket.



023


025



020



Thank you so much everyone!



031


030



018


027




019


If you would like to  join us please do.
6" Crocheted and Knitted Squares are required and all instructions are over on
SIBOL CHALLENGES. Follow the Link.

Please mail me if there is anything to ask.
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Sue! Love the sweet Valentine colors!

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!