Thursday 7 February 2013

3/9 Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Blanket

Good Afternoon,

I am so....excited to be popping in to 'Mrs Twins' this afternoon because I had a parcel arrive this morning from mandas challenges here in the UK and inside was a gorgeous Daffodil Blanket.  mandas challenges had tried  out a pattern which was designed by theemuts over on RAVERLY. After having a go at the Square she completely got 'hooked' on them and before she knew it  she had 23 before her eyes. Making that many she decided to make the 25 for a Daffodil Blanket and this is what she has come up with.

A gorgeous Daffodil Blanket mandas challenges. Thank you so much!


Isn't it gorgeous! It's a beautiful Square and I am very grateful to theemuts for allowing the SIBOLETTES to use her pattern. It's nice to use different background colours to see how the Square changes but still keeping the yellow of the Daffodil. I absolutely love it and this has saved me from collecting 25 Squares!



Created with flickr slideshow.


mandas challenges also made these pretty Squares.

mandas challenges 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Challenge' Thank you!


Another Daffodil Square and  an Owl Square. I'm sorry we have finished the Owl Blanket now, but if it's okay with you I will keep the Square for the future. The Owl design is one of mandas own designs.

Owl Square. Thank you!



I'm so grateful to theemuts for designing the Daffodil Square and also to mandas challenges for a wonderful Blanket which will be donated to one of the 9 Marie Curie Cancer Care Hospices throughout the country.

Thanks for visiting today!
x Sue x


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!