Wednesday 6 February 2013

Can you Knit or Crochet a Daffodil Square to help us please?

Good Afternoon to you!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today.

Over the last few months we have been collecting Crocheted and Knitted Squares for our special Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge. I have been inviting Ladies to send me Squares with Daffodil Designs made on to them. My aim is to donate 9 Daffodil Blankets to the 9 Hospices up and down the Country.

We have had some great Daffodil Squares already from all over the World and I would like to thank everyone who has already donated.  Thank you!

Are you interested in helping? Please pop over to SIBOL CHALLENGES. You will find full details there.

Now for the Ta - Dah's!!!!

Introducing 'SIBOL' 351 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Blanket 1/9'.

Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares.



and SIBOL 352 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Blanket 2/9'.



Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares.



I've added our SIBOL Butterflies to the corners of the Blankets.

I hope you like them.  Here's my Slide Show and thanks everyone!


Created with flickr slideshow.

ViewLogo



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!