Friday 26 October 2012

SIBOL's 293 & 294!

Hello everyone!
Pippa  has been assembling 'take a bags' for me. This has really helped me over the past few months and I am very grateful to her.  Yesterday I collected two Blankets which she had finished and I would now like to show you.

Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this Blanket.

Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares for this Blanket.

Aren't they absolutely gorgeous? My favourite edging on the bottom one. Lovely Squares, lovely colours!

I've put the two Blankets in a combined Slide Show. Why not sit back and enjoy! Thanks to Pippa and everyone else that has contributed to these Blankets.






Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!