Saturday, 1 September 2012

Another 'SIBOL' is made for the Elderly.


Hi and welcome to 'Mrs Twins'.

Butterflies too! Thank you!



Thank you for visiting my Blog this evening. I am very happy to be showing you the latest 'SIBOL'. This is Number 254 and it's  a beautiful Granny square blanket. The colours in this one are amazing and I love it.

Thanks to everyone who contributed squares for this blanket.



Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
We certainly are churning out some beauties for the Elderly.
 
 x Sue x

2 comments:

  1. That one is so beautiful and the border finishes it off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty and cozy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!