Sunday 25 September 2011

Four more to go....our 96th Ta - Dah!

Different angles, to see what works best!


Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for your comments on previous posts.

I have been working away making the Challenge Blankets up and tonight I am going to show you the second 'Grow me a Garden' Blanket. I think you will agree the Squares in the Blanket are beautiful.
All different Squares, all different colours. Beautiful, beautiful Flowers! What a lovely Garden we have in SIBOL-Land!

A Flowery Blanket.




Created with flickr slideshow.


Thank you to everyone that has kindly contributed to this Challenge, it's been a pleasure to work with your Squares.

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue
    Lovely garden blanket to take us back to summer! At this rate you're going to beat me to 100!
    Have a nice day!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!