Friday 27 November 2015

Fly for Peace.

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank Gabriella in (Italy) today for sending me a Blanket on behalf of her Mother Anna Maria. This Blanket is made in very pretty Granny Squares. They are so bright and cheerful and I know a Resident is going to be very pleased to receive it. It's a great size and very neat too.

I really appreciate you sending it all the way from Italy Gabriella and I love the Butterfly and Ribbon which you have attached. We are calling this Blanket 'Fly For Peace' as this Butterfly has made a special journey to me. Let's hope it will bring Peace across the world.

I will take the Blanket to a Home very soon and please thank your Mother for us. It's very kind of both of you.

photo.JPG



photo.JPG


My closing date for receiving Sunshine Blankets and Shawls is 30th November 2015. I will be accepting donations again 1st March 2016.

I have a few things going on at home next year I hope that's okay with you all.

Thank you.
I can be contacted on

sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

x Sue x 

1 comment:

  1. I think choosing when to receive donations is a brilliant idea. You have to concentrate on the rest of your life sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!