Thursday 1 October 2015

Wow!

Good morning to you!

Such a pretty Sunshine Blanket has arrived this morning and behind every Blanket received there is story.  Today Susan tells me that she sits with her disabled friend at weekends and manages to make Crocheted Squares without too much trouble.  What a lovely story and what a fantastic Blanket! Made in such pretty colour combinations I know it will be loved.

Thank you so much Susan and thank you for the letter too.

1124. Thanks Susan Parker.



photo.JPG


I will pass this on as soon as I can.


A beautiful collection of Butterflies flew in too! Thank you!

photo.JPG



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!