Saturday 31 October 2015

What's new today!


Good morning,

On the 29th October, I delivered 5 Shawls to The Grove Care Home where our 'Irene' now lives. She tells me that there were a few Ladies who were in need of Shawls so I left them with her. The Squares in the Shawls were made by Irene herself. I'm sure they will be very useful to them.

 I also left 'Autumn Flowers' with her made by Coral. She desperately needed a Blanket and couldn't stop admiring it. She said thank you Coral.

1156 Autumn Flowers

Shawls ready for delivery. (The Grove).

and these ones were delivered to The Hermitage the same day.

My creation

Saturday - 31st October 2015

1165 Allsorts made by GillyLilly thank you

Good afternoon to you all!

I would like to thank GillyLilly today for this wonderful Sunshine Blanket.
It is so colourful and a great size too.

Not only have I received a Sunshine Blanket from GillyLilly I have also received two beautiful Shawls too. They are  so pretty.

photo.JPG



Thank you GillyLilly

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!