Friday 30 January 2015

More Sunshine Granny Squares arriving today!

Good Morning,

I am very happy to be showing you three more 'Sunshine Granny' Squares for our special one off 1,000th Sunshine Blanket.  The Square has been designed by 'theemuts' over on RAVELRY here's the LINK to her page.

Let's take a look now.

The first Square received this morning is from Annha over on RAVELRY.
Made in lovely bright colours this is a beautiful Square for our Blanket.

Annha (RAV) Thank you.


We have another beauty from 'modelwidow' over on RAVELRY too.

'modelwidow' (Jane) Thank you.


The final one from Jill. I love the red in this one Jill. I'm pleased you have enjoyed making it.

Jill thank you!

I'm really very grateful to everyone today for making these Squares. I'm  sure 'theemuts' over on RAVELRY is pleased too that you have enjoyed making them.

She is also collecting Squares for Blankets that she is making for a Home for Cancer Sufferers near to where she lives in Belgium and if you are interested in helping please follow this LINK.
Please note that I am NOT collecting Squares for the 'SIBOL' Project only the Squares that I am showing for our special 1,000th Blanket.

I am collecting Sunshine Blankets and Shawls for Care Homes and if you are interested please feel free to mail me for any enquiries.

You can of course pop over to SIBOL CHALLENGES
for info.

I'm Sue 
on 
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!