Tuesday 4 June 2013

Granny Love from Spain!

Good Afternoon,

021


Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our 'Sunshine Blankets'. I am pleased you enjoyed reading about my visit to 'Olton Grange Residential Home' yesterday.

As it was a lovely day I decided to put some petunias in my stone troughs outside, when suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I looked through the front window and saw a red courier van. More blankets? I thought to myself. A large parcel had arrived all the way from Spain. It was from our 'SIBOLETTES' who live in Spain dear 'Sonieta and her Mummy'.  Inside the box were 5 beautiful Granny Square Blankets. Sonieta tells me her Mummy loves making Granny Squares and they both very kindly put these Blankets together for the Elderly. How kind is that?

Such pretty Blankets, let's take a look at them now.


'Colourwork'

003


'Sun & Sky'

008


'Love from Spain'

012



'Spanish Kisses'

016



'Love and Warmth'

020



Such a lot of hard work has gone in to these Blankets thank you both so much. I am really pleased you enjoyed making the Squares and putting them together for us! I shall deliver these Blankets to the Elderly as soon as possible. We have a very sunny day here in the UK today, it really is quite warm. I'm sorry about the quality of these photos. It's too bright to take any better.

'Sonieta and her Mummy' (Spain) sent these 5 beauties for the Elderly. Thank you!



Thanks so much for visiting today!

x Sue x





1 comment:

  1. Once again thank you Sue.

    For your beautiful photos.
    For the beautiful names of the blankets ^_^
    For your beautiful task.

    Once again thank you, to let us be better.

    Lots of kisses

    sonieta & mummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!