Sunday 26 May 2013

Something new to see!

Good Afternoon,

I am very pleased to be showing you two beautiful Blankets which Pippa has assembled for us. The Squares were made by Grace who lives in Sheltered accommodation at Rowheath House.  Grace is in her 80's. She sits crocheting away for our SIBOL project and I'm so pleased that it gives her something to do. The Squares are made in double yarn and they are so pretty.

Let's take a look at the Blankets now.

Grace in her 80's at one of the homes I visit has made these Squares. pippa has assembled them into two beautiful Blankets. Thank you!


005


009


Pippa you have made a great job of putting these Blankets together for me,
they are so pretty.  Thank you!


I don't think for one minute Grace will be reading the 'SIBOL' Blog
but I will be writing to thank her for the Squares.

These are the other 50 I received.

Grace - thank you!



Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!