Tuesday 28 August 2012

Three pretty blankets to show you today!

Good afternoon and welcome to 'Mrs Twins'.

 I have three lovely blankets to show you this afternoon and I know you are going to love them. The first has been made by Linda. Thank you so much for this beautiful Flower blanket. Flower squares are my absolute favourite and this blanket is really very pretty indeed.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Beautiful Butterflies and ribbon finish this blanket off so nicely. Thank you very much Linda, a complete surprise!


I would also like to thank pippa for making these two blankets up for me. My thanks also go to the Ladies who contributed Squares for these two blankets. They are once again very nice indeed.


Created with flickr slideshow.


I love the colours in this one. Aren't the squares interesting? 

Now let's take a look at the third blanket.


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
All the Squares in these blankets are truly amazing. I love each and everyone of them, thank you all so much!
 
Thanks pippa and Linda.
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!