Saturday 4 August 2012

Blankets arrive at 'Two Times'.

Good evening and thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today.

I am very happy to be showing you four new blankets.  Sally has assembled three Knitted blankets for me and I'm sure you will agree they have come out so well. Also Marilyn has assembled a Crocheted blanket for me. Both Ladies have made brilliant jobs and I would like to thank everyone for sending in the squares for these blankets.  As there are a lot of photos I'm going straight over to our Slide Show! Sit back and enjoy!


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
Gorgeous squares, brilliant blankets thanks everyone!
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!