Friday 25 February 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 55

Okay shall we add note again please Ladies!

Hello Everyone!

Well I have a Ta - Dah for you, but this is not an ordinary Ta - Dah! This is a Yorkshire Ta - Dah! Louise has been helping me out making some Squares up and this morning I received the Blanket in the post.
Ooh, what a treat it was to open it up! I'm sure you will agree she has made a wonderful job. 

Louise has used the flat braiding method of joining the Squares together.

Such gorgeous Squares everyone! Thank you to every one that has contributed to this Blanket.

Thank you Louise, it's lovely.  Louise has also sent me in some Squares this morning for our Royal Wedding  Challenge. If anyone would like to join us making a Blanket for a competition, with the Royal/Wedding in mind please pop over to SIBOL CHALLENGES.  Pop to SIBOL too and have a look at Louises' Squares.  She's also having a Giveaway on her blog, so pop and say hello!

I'll leave you with her Slide Show,thanks Louise!


3 comments:

  1. wow butterflies, very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. 55..can you imagine..what an accomplishment Ms.Sue..very lovely..I've never used the flat braiding method but I'll have to try it..looks great! Love the colors! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blanket! Louise has done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!