Thursday 23 June 2016

I love all of this colour!

Good morning,

I would like to thank Mrs J Carney for her beautiful Knitted Blanket received for the 'SIBOL' project.
This is a wonderful donation. A great size and such pretty Squares. Thank you so much.

photo.JPG


Today I received 4 Sunshine Blankets from Janet down in Devon. I am so pleased you have also come across our project and your Blankets will also be passed on as soon as possible. Colours and Squares are so bright and cheerful and a great way of using your Squares.


photo.JPG


photo 2.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


Thank you both so much.

 x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!