Saturday 15 August 2015

Saturday's post.

Good afternoon and welcome!

I am so pleased to be showing you another beautiful Shawl this time it's made by Anne in Edinburgh. In the colours of Pink and White this Shawl is going to make a super Gift for a Resident in one of our Care Homes. A great size and made beautifully thank you so much Anne.

Anne R. Edinburgh thank you!

It's always a pleasure to receive your Shawls and Sunshine Blankets so a Big Thank you to everyone who supports the 'SIBOL' Project.

May I remind you that all Shawls and Blankets must arrive 
at my home by 30th November. This is so I can go out to
the local Care Homes in time for Christmas.

Due to family commitments this year I am unable to accept your Knitted items for Christmas Gifts such as Gloves, Scarves etc.,

I hope you understand.

Thank you Anne and thanks to everyone for visiting the 'SIBOL' Blog.

May I thank everyone who has sent me 60th Birthday wishes this weekend it's very kind of you all!

x Sue x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!