Thursday 4 June 2015

Georgina's Blanket and Anne's Shawl.

Good Morning to you!

I am very pleased to be showing you a Sunshine Blanket which has been made by Georgina here in the UK. This Blanket is such a good size and it is so.....warm. Knitted perfectly in chunky yarn this Blanket is once again going to be loved in the Homes.  Thank you so much Georgina for making it and also for sending in a donation of Ribbon too which will be very useful.

photo.JPG


photo.JPG


Donation of ribbon from Georgina thank you.

Your kindness is very much appreciated. Thank you.


 I would also like to thank Anne today for this very pretty Crocheted Shawl.
I love the Shawl very much thank you so much for making it Anne.


Anne R thank you for the Shawl.




If anyone wants to join our friendly 'SIBOL' Group over on RAVELRY
Here's the LINK.

Any enquiries about our project
either pop over to 

or contact me on
 sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

I'm Sue 

Thank you! x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!