Friday 25 July 2014

Busy week!

Good Afternoon to you all!

Thank you for popping into 'SIBOL' this afternoon.

I am very pleased to be telling you that I have just delivered another 6 'Sunshine Blankets' to Ashley Lodge Care Home in Moseley, Birmingham.

004

The Staff rang me at lunchtime to thank us once again for our beautiful Shawls and Blankets and I'm really pleased that we could help them out with several more.

002

It's always lovely to be able to obtain a photo of my visit.


003

The Staff loved our Blankets.
So once again a Big Thank you from Ashley Lodge Care Home and me too!

I am always in need of Blankets and Shawls for the Care Homes. They are always accepted so well and they certainly make a difference to someone. If you think you can help details are on here

My email address is here
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

I'm Sue

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!