Saturday 29 December 2012

Last Blanket of 2012.


Good Morning!

Welcome to 'Mrs Twins'

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas!

On Christmas Eve I had a beautiful Blanket arrive from Bettina in Switzerland. I'm sorry I didn't have time to 
write a post over the Christmas period and take photos as I had family here. 

I have called this Blanket 'Joyful'. 

The Blanket is made with beautiful Crocheted Squares and the simplicity of these two colours work so well together. 

I have added some cream ribbon and some 'SIBOL' Butterflies and I hope you will agree it's another stunning Blanket for our Elderly.

I really appreciate the time you have spent on this Blanket Bettina. I can tell you enjoy your Crocheting  and it is so kind of you to donate this beautiful work of art to our 'SIBOL' Group.

Let's take a look now at 'Joyful'.

Bettina (Switzerland). Made and donated this blanket. Thank you!



037




A gorgeous blanket arrived on Christmas Eve. I'm naming it 'Joyful'.



039


This will probably be our last Blanket of 2012, thank you!

ViewLogo


x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful crochet blankets and so kind and thoughtful. I found your blog by following a link on Pintrest and enjoyed reading it and seeing the different blankets. Amazing how folks from all over the world get involved, that's lovely.
    Regatds,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for all your hard work this year and I wish you a very happy new year. This blanket has given me some inspiration to do some crochet in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you, Sue
    Happy new year, thank you so much for your beautiful task and lots of kisses from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!