Friday 27 July 2012

'Greensleeves'.

Hi everyone!

Crochet Today have featured 'SIBOL' on their Blog. Please follow the link.

I am very happy to be showing you our 211th SIBOL today. It's called 'Greensleeves'. I would like to thank everyone for the squares in this particular blanket. I really enjoyed assembling this blanket the squares were really interesting.

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 211. 'Greensleeves'.


Thanks to everyone that contributed squares for this blanket.


Another green blanket but of course different from the others!


No two blankets are the same! Thanks everyone!

We are still working hard delivering blankets to the Elderly in Nursing homes local to where I live in Birmingham, thank you for your support.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!