Friday 6 July 2012

'Blue Jean's.

Hello everyone!

This will be 'SIBOL 201!



Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' here in the UK today. A very wet one too.

I would like to show you SIBOL 201.
I haven't showed you SIBOL 200 yet, as this is a special blanket we are in the process of collecting the squares for it.

This blanket is called 'Blue Jean's and it has been assembled by Beverley in the UK. She has made a great job and I would like to thank everyone for contributing squares for this blanket. It is beautiful and another blanket for our homes.



Created with flickr slideshow.

I'm really pleased you popped in to see this gorgeous blanket many thanks!

x Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Who would have thought when you started this journey you would be showcasing number 201!!!!
    Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!