Sunday, 3 June 2012

SIBOLS 170 & 171

Hi Everyone! I am very pleased to be showcasing SIBOLS 170 & 171. Thanks to everyone that has sent me in Squares for these Blankets. The Squares are amazing as usual!
Created with flickr slideshow.
Happy Diamond Jubilee Everyone! x Sue x


  1. Hi Sue, always beautiful,
    have a nice day!

  2. Very nice Sue. Hope you have a good day. :)

  3. Hello there! Can't believe you are now up to 170 and 171. I remember visiting when you had just completed number 1. CONGRATULATIONS! A marvellous achievement. Ros]

  4. Oh my goodness...that purple is beautiful! I know she will love it!
    You are so very talented, and you put your talent to great use! Keep it up sweet friend!


Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on
Thank you!