Friday 29 June 2012

'Flying The Flag' and 'Vintage, Vintage, Vintage!'.

Good Evening!


For my records.
 

Thank you so much 'akarapacha'.



Can we raise some money for Alzheimer's here in the UK? I do hope so. We have made a 63" Square Crocheted Flag Blanket and it is on EBAY   I would be most grateful if you could write about our Blanket on your Blogs and Facebook pages and please, please link us! We are trying to raise as much money as we can. The Blanket comprises of 100 Crocheted Flag Squares made by Group members in the States and UK and was part of our recent Challenge on SIBOL.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE PHOTOS! Thank you!

I have received three beautiful Crocheted Blankets which have a real 'vintage' feel to them. Why not pop over to SIBOL and read the story!

They have come in from Joanna here in the UK, she has worked so hard with these Blankets and I know you are going to love them!

Don't forget to link us now!

Thank you!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!