Saturday 5 March 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 57

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 57!


Good Evening Everyone!

I hope you are having a nice weekend.

Just popping in to show you the latest SIBOL.  It's No. 57.  Posy Linda (USA) sent me nearly 50 Squares April 2010.  I first of all made 'Butterfly' Blanket with 25 of them and the others have been waiting until now.
I have now finished the second of the Blankets using the majority of her Squares.  I have also used Squares from bonsall, Ruth and Sabiha.

Thanks to the Ladies who have contributed these Squares! 'please add note' if you see your Square!
.



The Story of her Squares is in her Special Slide Show over on SIBOL.

ROYAL WEDDING CHALLENGE.

Would you like to make a Square for this special Challenge? Pop over to SIBOL.

Thanks for visiting me here on 'Mrs Twins' today!

3 comments:

  1. this is SOOOO cool! all you crafty things over the ocean are amazinG! :) just found your blog. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    Hello and congrats! You have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award. You can find more about it here: Crochet Attic
    or here: Stylish Blogger Award

    Regards,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!