Saturday 11 March 2017

Sunshine Blankets arrive from The Netherlands and the UK!

Good afternoon,

I've had some beautiful Sunshine Blankets arrive this week and I hope you enjoy looking at them.

The first one is from 'Annetjehh' over in the Netherlands. How kind of you to make and donate the Blanket called 'To Father's Cabin'.

"The song of Amorphis kept popping up in my head while working on it and the blanket reminds me of a cabin of a boat so I think it is suitable for a gent." Annetjehh tells me in her email.

I'm sure you will agree it's going to be a very warm Blanket which I know is very soft and a gent in one of our Care Homes is going to find it very useful indeed.

Thank you so much for sending all this way Annejehh it's very kind of you.

Thank you Anne - Netherlands   -   To Fathers Cabin.


Wrapped up in one of the Butterflies will make it a perfect gift.

Thank you Anne - Netherlands   -   To Fathers Cabin.



Annetjehh also sent me some yarn and Butterflies which will be very useful.

IMG_0263.JPG


IMG_0262.JPG


Thank you very much indeed!

Next we have two Sunshine Blankets from Philippa.  Once again these two Blankets will be perfect for two lucky gents!  I love the colours in these Knitted Blankets and once again perfect to throw over while sitting in a chair.

Thank you Philippa.


Thank you Philippa.


Thank you Philippa.


Both a great size thank you so much!

It's so nice to know that you have been working away while I have been on my break.
It's very much appreciated thank you.

x 'Sue' x

sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

'SIBOL'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!