Saturday 24 December 2016

Thank you!

Thank you to all the Ladies who have contributed Squares for our first Christmas Blanket! I am so grateful!......'Christmas Blooms!'  - Named by LT81 Thank You!

Wishing everyone a very
Happy Christmas and New Year!

Thank you all for your support during 2016 
and I will be accepting Sunshine Blankets and Shawls
from 1st March to 30th November 2017 once again.

xxxx

May I also thank Alma this morning for making
and donating 6 Sunshine Blankets  to 
Abney Hall Care Home, Cheadle.
She very kindly took the Blankets in herself this morning and they were very well received.
How kind to do this on Christmas Eve!

Lots of smiling faces I'm sure!


Have a great time everyone!

x Sue x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!