Wednesday 9 March 2016

SIBOL Donations arriving today!

Good evening and Welcome!

Today I have received two parcels one from Joyce and Heather and the other from Bettina in Switzerland. May I thank you all very much indeed for sending them to me.

First we have a very bright Sunshine Blanket made and donated by Joyce28. This one is called 'Aloha'. What fantastic Squares in this Blanket! I know it is going to be loved by one of the Residents.

Aloha made by Joyce. Thank you.


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


If you would like more information about the Squares in this Blanket please follow this LINK.

Heather has sent this Granny Blanket. Lovely colours in this one and it's called '144 Squares'.

144 Squares - made by Heather 'Friend of Joyce'.  Thank you.


Thank you Heather in Oxted. Friend of Joyce.



photo.JPG



Bettina has sent me 5 Sunshine Blankets today all the way from Switzerland.
Bettina tells me Crocheting has helped her through some very sad days recently and it's so nice to know that her work is going to be passed on to some Elderly Residents who will benefit from her work.

So a massive thank you Bettina. Your Blankets are absolutely wonderful and I am very grateful for them.

photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG

How nice of Bettina to Crochet me a little car and she also sent me a gift of Chocolate. Yes Bettina I agree with you it is gorgeous!  Thank you so much for everything you enclosed in your parcel today.

I know your Sunshine Blankets are going to bring lots of smiles!


photo.JPG



May I remind you I am in need of Ribbon and if anyone has spare bits lying around please feel free to send them to me for decorating our Sunshine Blankets.

Thanks so much!

x Sue x

I am available on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!