Friday 16 December 2011

My last Ta - Dah of the year! SIBOL 122!

Ta - Dah! introducing SIBOL 122.


Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today.

I am very happy to be showing you our 122nd SIBOL. Thanks to everyone that has contributed Squares for this Blanket. I am very pleased how it's turned out!  A lot of the Squares have come across from the States our friend Luna. Thank you!

I thought this one worked out very well.


Let's have a look at the Slide Show now!



Created with flickr slideshow.



I love this Blanket!

x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. What....you are taking a break till next year. Will it's about time. Enjoy your holidays. What a great year you have had. And you earned every moment that you are going to put that hook down for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Sue, enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    again this blanket is beautiful! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    warm regards Crissi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!